I was recently featured on the Deep Dive with Dave podcast hosted by Dave Lynn from TheCorporateCounsel.net. Dave and I discussed the following questions:
- Has the SEC staff been commenting on disclosures about COVID-19 in public filings?
- What areas of comment has the Staff raised regarding COVID-19?
- What approach has the Staff taken with respect to non-GAAP financial measures in the COVID-19 era?
- Do you think the Staff will focus on COVID-19 disclosures when it reviews 10-Ks filed in 2021?
- Are there lessons to take away from the Staff’s comments as we prepare disclosures for the upcoming reporting season?
For more information and to listen to the podcast, click here.
About Bass, Berry & Sims’ Corporate & Securities Practice
Public and private companies of all sizes across a variety of industries turn to Bass, Berry & Sims for counsel on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, capital markets transactions, executive compensation issues, corporate governance and shareholder activism. We serve as primary corporate and securities counsel to approximately 35 public companies and have counseled on 150 deals ranging in size from $20 million to more than $15 billion over the past two years. Click here to learn more about the Corporate & Securities Practice at Bass, Berry & Sims.