Please join the Bass, Berry & Sims Corporate & Securities Practice Group for a series of complimentary webinars exploring various public company-related securities law issues. These programs are an extension of our Securities Law Exchange Blog and feature timely and practical guidance to SEC disclosure counsel on key topics of interest.
The COVID-19 global pandemic continues to impact public companies, giving rise to a myriad of disclosure challenges and developments that public companies are facing. Join our corporate & securities attorneys for a Securities Law Exchange “town hall” style webinar. Through a question- and-answer format, we discuss securities law developments and trends, including those impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Recent COVID-19 pronouncements of the SEC Staff
- Earnings releases/earnings call considerations, including approaching guidance (See recent blog post here)
- Upcoming 10-Q disclosure changes for COVID-19 and otherwise
- Holding a hybrid/virtual annual meeting (See recent blog post here)
Who Should Attend
- Outside and in-house counsel
- Public company finance and SEC reporting personnel
- Compliance officers
- Other interested professionals