Please join us for our 5th Annual Corporate & Securities Counsel Public Company Forum.
This virtual half-day program will be held on Tuesday, December 12, from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and will feature panel discussions focused on timely and practical guidance related to the latest developments in corporate and securities matters impacting public companies, including:
- SEC Developments – including Non-GAAP Guidance, Insider Trading Policies, Clawback Rules, PCAOB Proposal, Climate Change
- SEC Rulemaking Update – Share Repurchase, Cybersecurity
- Public Company Directors’ Duties & Risk Oversight
- Shareholder Activism Update – ISS and GL Guidance for 2024, Recent Trends in Activism, Universal Proxy Insights
- General Counsel Roundtable
Pending approval, this program will provide four hours of general CLE credit in Tennessee. Certificate of completion available upon request.
For more information, please contact Tara Crenshaw.