Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Kevin Douglas, Eric Knox and Sehrish Siddiqui were co-presenters alongside Stephanie Bignon, Assistant General Counsel, Delta Air Lines and Priya Galante, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel & Assistant Secretary, AutoZone at the Society for Corporate Governance’s Southeastern Chapter webinar earlier this month.
This program, titled, “Preparing for the Upcoming Proxy Season: Public Company Reporting & Disclosure Considerations,” provides companies with practical guidance on key securities laws developments impacting public companies, including recent SEC regulatory developments, evolving areas of investor focus, and COVID-19 trends.
Panelists cover the following topics:
- MD&A and Recent Amendments to Items 301, 302 and 303 of S-K
- Regulation S-K Modernization Amendments and Human Capital Disclosures
- Risk Factor Disclosure
- ESG in 2021 and Beyond
- ISS, Glass Lewis and Institutional Investor Policy Developments (including director diversity disclosure considerations)
- Non-GAAP Disclosure Considerations (including with respect to COVID-19 considerations)
- Key Performance Indicators
About the Bass, Berry & Sims Corporate & Securities Practice
Public and private companies of all sizes across a variety of industries turn to Bass, Berry & Sims for counsel on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; capital markets transactions; executive compensation issues; corporate governance; and shareholder activism. We serve as primary corporate and securities counsel to more than 35 public companies and have counseled on 150 deals ranging in size from $20 million to more than $15 billion over the past two years. Click here to learn more about the Corporate & Securities Practice at Bass, Berry & Sims.